- Manage interdepartmental projects and efforts
- Strong multitasking and prioritization capabilities to manage a variety of different efforts, projects and requests
- Strong conceptual, structural and analytical skills. Ability to identify key issues in complex matters and to articulate
insights – the “so what” of the analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – the ability to effectively identify and convey the insights.
- Must be a team player able to pitch in where there is a need.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and able to prioritize projects and tasks
- Proficient in eVestment and Morningstar databases and Microsoft Office applications. Programming experience a plus.
Academic Qualifications (minimum requirements):
▪ B.A. or B.S. in a related field. Master’s degree desired.
▪ Achievement of CFA level 1 exam (minimally), and the intent to achieve CFA designation highly desired.
▪ 3-7 years of relevant experience.