- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL
- Data Visualization Tool experience preferred. (e.g. Tableau)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, proactive, with the ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-pressure, team environment
- 3 or more year’s related experience
Academic Qualifications (minimum requirements):
Undergraduate degree in Finance or a relevant field OR equivalent work experience.
Progress towards or completion of CFA a bonus.
Advanced degree preferred.