- Four years minimum relevant work experience; or a minimum of two years Client Service/Marketing experience in the Investment Management Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance, Accounting or related field; MBA and/or CFA designation a plus.
- Organized and detail-oriented; Ability to take initiative, work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure; and Ability to multi-task and prioritize requests for multiple CSEs.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid understanding of fixed income securities, operations and portfolio management.
- Interest in investments, finance and marketing with a focus on client service.
- Strong work ethic, team player and positive attitude.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
Academic Qualifications (minimum requirements):
Undergraduate degree in related field. Masters Degree/CFA certification a plus. Experience may offset academic requirements.