A ten week internship program designed to provide valuable career experience for students who wish to apply their education and skills in a fixed-income-oriented work environment. Western’s intern program is an intensive program that provides opportunities and experiences that many of our existing employees deliver for the Firm. Participants get on-the-job training as well as technical and business-oriented education. The intern will work in the Human Resources division within the Firm, supporting projects that aligned with the needs of the Business.
- Be an active part of the operations team that supports all facets of the employee life cycle
- Support career framework and career pathing projects for the business
- Participate in the roll out of new onboarding programs
- Engage in new wellness initiatives and benefits projects
- Participate in other employee engagement projects as needed including conducting research, providing trends or leveraging new technology tools to gain insight
- Candidates should be in the process of completing a Bachelor’s or graduate degree in business administration, human resources or psychology with a preferred focus on Data Analytics, Business Systems or Communications
- Ability to conduct research, perform analysis from data and communicate outcomes and themes from data trends
- Familiarity and interest in the financial services and asset management industry
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Academic Qualifications (minimum requirements):
Students with a proven record of academic excellence and achievement.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed